The Beam lifter (600KG) is a simpler and more robust device for material handling. No cables or guides just a simple screw mechanism which is similar to the acrow prop operation can be wound up to required height. It is a compact detachable elevator on wheels for lifting and fitting heavy loads such as steel beams.
- Lifting capacity 600 kg. Maximum lifting height 3 m.
- High precision by using screw thread adjustment.
- Fully detachable and easy to build up.
- Uses two elevators for fitting beams.
- Rotational platform
- Crane hook to lift loads from the ground.